Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Week and One Day...

Until I have my life back. After much consideration and thought about what I want to do with the rest of my life, I've decided to go back to school to be a physician assistant. I'm hoping to get into the program at Northwestern University. Healthcare is such a booming industry, and I want a rewarding job where I can feel good knowing that I am helping people. Because my original major was PR/Advertising, I failed to take any of the required science classes that I need for this program.

So this summer, to help speed along this process, I decided to take my first science class. Anatomy and Physiology. This one class has consumed the majority of my summer. I have had little time for anything else, including training for my half marathon which is coming up next Sunday. My sister and I are running together and she's been super busy too. At this point we're both praying that we don't die and that we can cross the finish line. The longest I've ran during this whole "training" process has been 5 miles. Fail. I can't wait until this class is over next Thursday. I can't wait to read "for fun", workout, and get some wedding planning done. Oh, and spend time with my wonderful fiance before he deploys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment